Python Programming By Ryan Turner
If you're looking for a way to become an expert coder and impress your friends with the programs you can make from scratch, then pay attention.
Here's the deal. You've decided that one of the most in-demand skills is the best place to start when making money. However, learning how to code can be a very long and arduous process. But, not learning it and hiring a programmer can be very expensive. You may want to build an app or code a website, but the costs have always been too high, making it pointless and not very cost-effective. Sound familiar?
If it does, then the information inside this book is your answer. You will be given all the tips, tricks, and practice codes you need to learn Python, the solid programming language used in hundreds of industries around the world. This information allows you to become skilled much faster and perfect your coding skills in no time. Imagine cutting months off your learning curve and getting a strong base of knowledge in no time at all. Imagine getting your project done yourself for a fraction of the cost.
This all is possible with the help of this three-books bundle, featuring beginner, intermediate, and expert guides!
This guidebook goes more in-depth about the Python language. This is detailed, scientific information compiled together by experts in an easy-to-listen-to fashion.
In this Python guide, you will discover:
- The benefits of Python
- How to get up and running with Python
- Full instructions of how to code
- How to make predictions with algorithms
- Real-world examples of Python
- The three different examples of coding
- The importance of machine learning
- The basics of working with Python
- How to set up your Python environment
- Data preprocessing with machine learning
- Working with linear regression in machine learning
If you want to learn more about how to get the best Python training, and if you are ready to write your own codes and turn your ideas into reality, then simply click the "Buy Now" button on this page to get started.
- The best benefits of Python and why programmers around the world choose it
- How to download the Python language on your computer, regardless of the operating system you prefer
- How to write your first program in Python
- What is means to work with an object-oriented programming language
- How to write conditional statements, loops, functions, variables, classes, exceptions, and more